What is Supported Living?
This refers to a range of services and community living arrangements developed with people with disabilities and their families to support citizens with disabilities in achieving or increasing their independence or interdependence in their local communities.
Benefits of Supported Living
- Improved Health Outcomes: Supported living can improve mental health outcomes by giving room for a range of services and support, including counselling, therapy, and medication management.
- Socialisation and Community Integration: It provides opportunities for people to socialise with others and become more integrated into their local communities. This can reduce feelings of isolation and loneliness and help to develop meaningful relationships.
- Greater Independence: Supported living can help individuals develop the skills they need to live more independently. This increased independence can lead to improved self-esteem and a greater sense of control over their lives.
- Flexible Support: Supported living can offer flexible support that is tailored to the individual’s specific mental health needs. This can include assistance with medication management, accessing mental health services, and support during times of crisis.
Increased Stability: Supported living can provide a stable and structured environment for individuals with mental health needs. This can reduce stress and anxiety, which can exacerbate mental health symptoms.
- Family Support: It also provides families with peace of mind, knowing that their loved one is being well-cared for in a supportive and nurturing environment.
Imec Care Limited
Imec Care Limited will be supplying qualified nurses, hca’s and support workers to hospitals, nursing homes, residential homes throughout United Kingdom
GET IN TOUCH
Company House Registration: 14541911
- Caring for Adult over 65yrs
- Caring for Adults under 65yrs
- Mental health conditions
- Physical Disabilities
- Palliative Care
- End of Life
- Domestic Services/Cleaning
- Laundary Services
- Sit in Service
- Medication Assistant
- Hospital Discharge
- Diabetes Management
- Sensory Impairment